Peter Cobbe coaching
- NOW ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS : Coaching via Skype / Facetime / 1 to 1 meetingsMy career experience includes HR Director and senior executive roles in Barclays plc and Tesco plc leading major transformation and complex change programmes reporting at Board level .I have an MBA, BA and I am a member of the Association for Coaching. I am an accredited coach with over 12 years of private client coaching experience and as an associate consultant with Penna (UK) dealing with career, life,executive and business coaching and counselling. I work in mentoring and coaching partnerships with executives to help achieve gains of importance to them.I help people of all ages, different cultures and job levels to understand more about themselves, their impact on others and how to develop across major dimensions in life.
I respect the integrity and confidentiality of my clients building on their existing great skills and abilities and evolving enhanced self guidance : ” No one in the world was ever you before, with your particular gifts and abilities and possibilities.”Specialties: Holistic / systemic approach to coaching
- Remote coaching via Skype and Apple Facetime
- Coaching for Executive performance /High Potential including C level
- Senior Executive mentoring
- First 100 days
- Career Coaching/portfolio lifestyle
- Coaching for powerful presentations
- Life Coaching
- Executive advice on staff insight surveys
- Facilitating key meetings and C- level strategic retreats engaging around people decisions that flow from business choices
- Business/HR Strategy ,Change Leadership
- Communications strategy
- Psychometrics,NLP,Emotional Intelligence
- Confidence&Self Esteem
- Creativity coaching
- Independent Consulting propositions coaching
- Non Executive director coaching
- Business Report/White Paper writing
- Graduate career coaching
Just a thought :
Five frogs are sitting on a log.
Four decide to jump off. How many are left?
Answer: five. Why? Because there’s a difference between deciding and doing.
For a free exploratory discussion on 1 to 1 or GROUP learning/coaching sessions contact me on: